Proof of Income
Pre Move In Inspection
Proof of Income
Sign Lease & Deposit
Call Us Toll Free – (888) 508-6188
We are committed to supporting the Fair Housing Act and will not discriminate in housing based on race, religion, age (above 18) or sex.
YOU MUST DISCLOSE ON YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU HAVE A PET, A SERVICE ANIMAL OR AN EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL. Each property owner has the right to establish how many pets can be allowed in a rental. Usually no more than two pets per rental are allowed.
1) Any applicants who have NO rental history (meaning they have lived with family, friends or anyone without being on a lease) YOU WILL be required to put down regular deposit, 1st months rent AND last months rent, if approved (or double-deposit, whichever is legally applicable).
3) Any prospective tenant who has NO rental history and has any criminal history or evictions in the last several years will not be accepted.
5) WE DO REQUIRE THAT YOU PROVIDE THE LAST 60 DAYS PAY STUBS OR PROOF OF INCOME TO OUR OFFICE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY UNIT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR. You can e-mail proof to email@example.com or place it in our drop box, located outside our front doors. Upper right box. Our business card is located there.
6) We reserve the right to deny move in assistance. Should we choose to accept the assistance, we may not accept anything over 50% of the rent amount.
7) We require that security deposit be made by money order (certified funds) only, and that future rent payments be made by either money order or online payment only. If you do not / can not pay online, you will need to MAIL your rent to us at PREGLER PROPERTIES, PO BOX 1602, WATERLOO, IA 50704-1602
8) We accept the FIRST QUALIFIED APPLICANT for available rentals.
9) APPLICATION FEE: Applicants who have lived outside of Iowa may be required to pay an application fee of $30. This is non-refundable and covers the cost of a background check.
Notification of rejection: Denied applicants will be notified by email after confirmation of tenant information
Resident Selection Criteria
We will consider accepting as a tenant any adult who submits an accurate, complete application for an available home; meets the standards set forth on this page and agrees to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by Management. We support the Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, handicap, age or familial status. Every person 18 years & older must submit an application. FIRST QUALIFIED applicant will be selected. INACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED THE SAME AS LYING ON YOUR APPLICATION.
Income / Employment Requirements:
The monthly rental rate cannot exceed 1/3 of the combined resident's monthly household (means can be more than 1 adult combined income) total disposable income (net, after taxes)). Applicants must prove income via current pay stubs from a local company or equivalent for 1 year. The income verified must be stable and not be temporary or seasonal work. Unverified income for the past year causes the deposit to double. Unemployment, FIP and Child Support are not considered income. Inconsistent employment may jeopardize your acceptance. PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED OR NEWLY EMPLOYED FOR UNDER ONE YEAR the deposit is double.
Rental History Requirements:
Applicants must indicate name, address, and telephone number of current and previous 2 landlords. We will verify current & previous rental history. Applicants with negative rental history may not be accepted. Examples of negative history include but are not limited to evictions, default of lease, non-payment of rent, or damages to home or apartment. If negative rental history is accepted, deposits will be double. Accepted applicants with no rental history, deposit will double, and must meet the income requirements.
Criminal History Requirements: (Recent = within the past 3 years or so. Does NOT include jail time.)
1. Recent criminal convictions that involve moral turpitude, integrity or honesty will not be accepted.
2. Recent criminal convictions that involve physical violence or endangering the health or safety of another person will not be accepted.
3. Recent criminal convictions in connection with the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance will not be accepted.
4. Applicants with recent multiple misdemeanors may not be accepted.
Pregler Properties © Copyright | All Rights Reserved
Mark Pregler - Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Iowa
Kris Pregler - Licensed Real Estate Sales Person in the State of Iowa