Mailing Address: PO Box 1602 - Waterloo IA 50704
Office Location: 3641 Kimball Ave, Ste 104, Waterloo IA 50702
Mark Pregler - Real Estate Broker
Kris Pregler - Real Estate Agent
Licensed in the State of Iowa
What sets us apart?
We offer PROFESSIONAL Property Management legally. There are many other "property management" companies in our state and city that are not legally a Professional Property Management company. In Iowa you must either 1). Be a Licensed Real Estate Agent working for a Licensed Real Estate Broker, 2). Be an attorney, 3). Be a full time employee of Legal Property Management Company. We are not attorneys and this is not legal advice but you can refer to the Iowa Real Estate Commission if you wish to verify this information.
WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SO CALLED "RE-SIGN UP FEES" that other companies use as a marketing term to try to get you to sign up with them.
WE DO NOT CHARGE OWNERS A PERCENTAGE OF RENTS COLLECTED UNLESS WE COLLECT THE RENT.
1. 888 - 508 - 6188: DOCUMENT EVERYTHING! When tenants call us at our 888 number, the call is recorded - whether we answer or not. The message gets EMAILED to us. If the message is of importance, liability, maintenance or cost to the owner, we can forward a copy to the owner BY EMAIL!! No more "he said / she said" or guessing who is telling the truth! Calls monitored 24 / 7.
2. Online Property Management Software: Owner and tenant portals allow each to access their own information 24 / 7.
3. We do it all. From marketing your rentals, to personally doing showings, accepting and processing applications, background checks, verification of income & employment, verification of rental history, every step of the way! When a deposit is accepted and a lease is signed, we all get a digital copy emailed to us - including copies of the background check, proof of income, application - Everything!
4. Maintenance / Emergency Service Calls: Mark Pregler (Co-Owner of Pregler Properties) is the past president of the Black Hawk Landlords Association where he was president for three years. We are still members of this Association and through our association with this group we have collected a good number of quality vendors from all fields of maintenance.
5. Before move in, inspection pictures are taken of every rental and shared with owner, tenant and property manager. This way when tenant moves our there is no guessing of how it looked upon possession by tenants. This allows us to do an accurate deposit disposition and determine if there is a full, partial or no deposit due back to the out going tenant.
6. Deposit disposition letters are sent out within 30 days of tenant vacating and turning in keys - as per 562A
7. We are members of the Landlords of Iowa. This keeps us in the loop on what is going on at the State level for laws, rules changes and notices that will affect our industry as a whole.
8. Our Property Management Agreement is drafted right from the Iowa Real Estate Commission. WE ARE LEGAL - Is your property manager?